I Need to... Learn How to do Research
Tip: There are two parts to each Educator page.
- Everything above the text that says Teacher Content is exactly the same as what displays on the corresponding Student page.
- Anything below the Teacher Content text is material for educators that supports the Student page above it.
Resources for Learn to Research
- You have access to a set of eBooks that teach about information literacy. There are two master lists: alphabetical and grouped by each step of the research process. Each book is also accessible from the Resources box in the appropriate step in the Learn to Research section.
- You also have access to a few eBooks about online safety.
- Reinforce the four steps of the OSLIS research process with these posters and bookmarks.