Understand My Project
Research is about inquiry. Inquiry is exploring ideas and information to make new discoveries.
So, how do you start?
- What is your assignment?
- What do you need to discover?
- What do you already know? Use the KWL chart to help figure it out.
- What should your assignment look like when it's done?
Review your assignment to plan your project.
- Did your teacher provide a checklist?
- Who is the audience for your finished project?
Your community (ex. buddy classes or online)
- Do you know what type of project you need to do?
Speech or Skit
Digital Presentation (ex. PowerPoint, Keynote, or animation)